3D animation generalist, artist, illustrator, interior designer, storyboarder, graphic designer. I love to work in many different areas of visual art and enjoy learning new skills to push my creative ideas into new directions.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Earlier lighting tests.

Here is a number of black and white lighting tests that I produced during my Personal Investigation as part of my MA 3D Computer Animation course at NCCA, Bournemouth. The idea was to take a shot from and old black and white movie and try and creat something simular in XSI softimage. .



Below is an image of the same model which I lite in XSI and then added some more effects to it using compositing software called NUKE.



Below is an example of virtual gobos. Basically a light filter attached to the virtual light to create the Horror effect of the intensely lite eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment